~Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring viscous carbohydrate in our body.
~Hyaluronic Acid is found in the open spaces between the layers of our skin and between our skin cells.
~Hyaluronic acid provides suppleness, plumpness, and mega moisture to our
~Hyaluronic acid is a lubricant for our joints and cushion a between joint spaces.
Here's some more info about hyaluronic acid ...
~It’s something we all have!
~The unfortunate part is many times when we age there is less (oh no! Not less) Hyaluronic Acid produced naturally in our bodies.
~Hyaluronic Acid holds moisture in our cells - 1000ml of water per gram of
~Hyaluronic acid is considered a ‘smart nutrient’ as Hyaluronic Acid will adjust the amount of moisture it absorbs depending upon the humidity we are
~Hyaluronic Acid is the ‘go to’ ingredient for youthful plumpness in our skin.
~Know your source of such a beneficial ingredient. Some sources are animal based andothers are yeast extracts.
This is what will happen when you regularly use Hyaluronic Acid.
· Boosts your skin’s elasticity.
· Boosts your skin’s plumpness.
· Increased collagen production. Collagen is an amazing protein in your body.
· Reduces signs of aging.
· Reduce fine lines around your eyes and lips.
· Anyone living in a desert will be thankful to have more moisture on there skin! I know I do.
· Happiness is bound to happen when you use Hyaluronic Acid, due to your