Here are just some of the benefits of massage.
* Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow-the body's natural defense system.
* Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
* Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
*Amazing for musicians. It's the same as athletes, it's strenuous work.
* Improve the condition of the body's largest organ-the skin.
* Increase joint flexibility.
* Lessen depression and anxiety.
* Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
* Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
* Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
With all of this great history and the amazing benefits of massage, what is keeping you from getting a massage? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENT SECTION
Have a wonderful, healthy day!